About the State Parks Conservation License Plates:
- Only $30/year*with $22/plate going to support all 89 Texas State Parks.
- Available for your car, truck, motorcycle, boat trailer, travel trailer or RV
- No need to wait for vehicle registration renewal. Cost will be pro-rated.
Tips for Ordering a Plate
- Order Online: You won't need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or current plate number when you order, only when you pick up your new plates.
Your plates will be mailed to your local county tax office
for pickup in two to three weeks and they should call you when they're in. If not, please call TxDMV at 1(888) 368-4689 for status.
- Clicking the “order” button will transfer you to myplates.com to complete your order. This site processes orders for the TxDMV, who is responsible for the manufacture and distribution of all Texas licenses plates. For questions email to: vtr_special_plates@TxDMV.gov or call TxDMV at 1-888-368-4689.
- Order In person: Visit your local county tax office to order. Your plates will be mailed to your home in two to three weeks.
- Personalize Your Plate: Use letters, numbers, and your choice of 3 symbols ( texas silhouette heart symbol star symbol ).
*Fees are in addition to annual registration fee.