For only $30 you can put one of these conservation license plates on your vehicle, motorcycle or trailer. Order today - no need to wait till your vehicle registration renewal is due, as the cost will be pro-rated. Best of all, $22 of the $30 goes directly to help fund conservation efforts right here in Texas.*
Nature Tourism and Habitat Conservation
Greater Roadrunner License Plate
Wild for Texas Collection
Monarch Butterfly License Plate
Texas State Park Hummingbird License Plate
Texas Horned Lizard License Plate
Texas Rattlesnake License Plate
Texas State Park Camping License Plate
Texas State Park Bluebonnet License Plate
Wildlife Restoration and Management
Desert Bighorn Sheep License Plate
Texas White-tailed Deer License Plate
Fishing and Texas Rivers
Texas Largemouth Bass License Plate
Texas Rivers License Plate
Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation Quail License Plate
Tips for Ordering a Plate
- Order Online: It's easier and more convenient to order your favorite plate online.
- Clicking the “order” button will transfer you to myplates.com to complete your order. This site processes orders for the TxDMV, who is responsible for the manufacture and distribution of all Texas licenses plates.
- You won't need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or current plate number when you order, only when you pick up your new plates.
- Your plates will be mailed to your local county tax office for pickup in two to three weeks and you will be notified when they are in. If not, please call TxDMV at 1(888) 368-4689 for status. You can also request that they deliver your plates to a satellite office closer to your home, after they arrive at the main county tax office in your region.
- Customer Service: For questions email to: vtr_special_plates@TxDMV.gov or call TxDMV at 1-888-368-4689.
- Order In person: Visit your local county tax office to order. Your plates will be mailed to your home in two to three weeks.
- Personalize Your Plate: Select up to 5 letters, numbers, and your choice of 3 symbols ( texas silhouette heart symbol star symbol ).
*Fees are in addition to annual registration fee.
TPWD Sponsored Non-profit License Plates
Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) is the sponsoring state agency for ten non-profit charity plates. For each $30 plate fee collected, $22 goes to a special TPWD fund for the plate, and then 100% of these dollars is passed-on to the non-profit organization. Eight of these non-profits support conservation-related initiatives.